Tania here! Okay, so i have wanted to start a blog for quite a while now, many years actually and seeing as a blog is predominantly writing which is definitely not my strong suit i thought it'd be to hard and i wouldn't have anything to write about and didn't think i would be very good at it blahdy blah blah. but from some convincing by my friend Rachel, and really wanting to give it a go, here i am!
So to kick things off i am going to share with you some basic things about me:
1. I have always wanted a more interesting name.
2. Today i am exactly 16 years and 7 months old.
3. My friends are the best thing in my life at the moment. i love them!
4. I have three older bothers.
5. My dog was my bestfriend. he died a week before my 15th birthday.
6. i dislike highschool school very much, and hardly go anymore.
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
School is a jungle and i am a fish.
7. i have lived in Sydney (australia) my whole life.
8. my nationality is Croatian, my mum was born in Croatia but my dad was born in Aus.
9. i have the most un-realistic imagination possible. which is bad because it gets my hopes up,
very high. all the time.
10. I am SO excited, yet terrified for my future.
11. i love crime shows: Castle, Criminal Minds and Mentalist ought to be my favourites!
12. for as long as i can remember i have wanted to own and live in a kombi van.
preferably alondside a beach :)
13. i've always wished my birthday was in autum. although my favourite season is winter,
because i love the cold!
14. my favourite number is four, because that was the best year of my life.
15. and finally, i love Zoella. She is one of the reason i've wanted to start blogging. many of you may
know her for making video's on youtube, tho she started many years ago blogging about beauty and fashion.
She has inpired me so much! www.zoella.co.uk
Oh gosh, sorry that was long, i hope i didn't bore you! but that is just a little bit about me.
Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned, got lots of exciting posts planned!
till next time, Tania xx