Monday 16 December 2013

Entering the black hole that is Tumblr | #1


I thought i'd start something new on my blog. Seeing as tumblr is my number one priority in life, i thought every month or so i'd share with you some of my favourite posts/photos that i have seen or rebloged on tumblr. So here goes, the first post in my tumblr series. 
enjoy x





Sleep and Death are brothers
born from their mother, the Night
and though they are twins no one can say that they
are not themselves for
Death is dark, his words grim, his fingers cold and his smile fatal
and Sleep is young, his eyes fantastical, his words poetry and his smile weary
However sometimes it becomes hard to distinguish
the two apart because like all twins do they sometimes
swap faces and names just for a
laugh 
x









Most people die at 25 and aren’t buried until they’re 75
Benjamin Franklin 
x



too punk for math not punk enough for meth
x





That is all from me,
till next time
xx
Tania

1 comment:

  1. Like the idea of this! I wonder how much of my life I've wasted on Tumblr! Haha.
    Spider Leg Lashes xo

    ReplyDelete