Sunday 11 August 2013

TUMBLR

*(DON'T USE THIS TUMBLR ANYMORE!)*

Howdy everybody!

I GOT A NEW TUMBLR! 

So i had a tumblr for about three years and used it day and night but this year i didn't really use it at all! And all my old posts from the first 1 1/2 were so embarrassing :/ lets just say it was a blog dedicated to a specific boy band... Don't judge me! Hahaha but yeah. So now i have a entirely new one and i have became obsessed all over again! literally the first couple  night after i got it i was up till 4am every morning re-blogging and trying to make it look nice. I don't have one specific theme but it is kind of fashion/modern pictures and then just random thing i think look pretty cool. (oh and lots of text posts & matt corby )

Anywho! You can see it by clicking 'Tumblr' in my side bar and it will redirect you to my tumblr page or just click HERE

Hope you guys like it, follow me if you like it and i will follow back. You can also ask me any question you may want to know about me in my ask box :)

till next time, tania xx

2 comments:

  1. I was literally about to tweet you and say Tania update yo blog and you did haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah how weird! yeah i thought it
      was time i got back into it! x

      Delete