Wednesday 2 October 2013

General update

lips: lasting finish by Kate Moss #16
HELLO!

I haven't blogged in almost a month, oops! so sorry! i am currently just  finished Grade 11 and on holidays and have been busy almost everyday with catching up with friends, old school friends and family. (alot of baby sitting -.-) But the main thing that has been keeping me very busy and not to mention stressed, is deciding on what to do with my life. to put it simply. I have decided, after much time & thought to finish school this year. This is the best decision for me, not that i feel as though i have to give an explanation for myself, but this way i can be spending all my time on studding in the field i want to pursue a career in, instead of spending everyday and lots of time outside of school, doing countless essays for subjects i have absolutely no interest in. i will leave my rant of the education for another day, but lets just say that i cannot work to the best of my ability in school circumstances. besides that i still know there is no excuse for not posting, so im sorry! but i will make it up, promise! And at the moment the items on my life check list are as follows:

  • Study for, book and succeed in my drives test
  • Find a new job
  • choose what course i want to do for next term
  • Shop less and Blog more!
I have alot happening this month, as i do every October, and i have some posts planned! (maybe a haul coming up?)

So that all from me, till next time xx tania

No comments:

Post a Comment