Sunday 13 October 2013

Masketta Fall Concert!

Howdy There!

Last night i went to the Masketta Fall Sydney concert!!
It was sick as, the guys were radtastic how i thought they would be! I've meant to go see them two times before but my friends couldn't go last minute, this time i didn't even bother asking anyone to come with me because i know none of them would have wanted to, so i went alone, hahaah but i met the nicest people there and hung out with them. and during to concert your listening to the music and not talking to anyone anyways. 
 I didn't got to many good photos, because i wasn't really focusing on that and my video of one of there songs was actually pretty good but the sound was horrible so i can't use it! But i have a snip-it of their cover of Pompeii up on Youtube. (click the large photo below!) After the concert there was a crowd around Moli, and he planned to go into maccas, and lets just say it got
 crazy, watch the video at the bottom of this post to see what happened!




I had the best time that night and they are actually the nicest dudes,
after their performance i showed Big Red (above picture on the right) that picture i took of him, 
and instaed of just signing my page her wrote 
"Tania, your photo's are awesome! Big Love Big Read :)"
How nice of him i thought, that just made my whole night!
i'll leave all their links below, you should definitely go check them out!!

So that's all from me, take care
till next time, xx tania



Twitter: @MaskettaFall
Facebook: /Masketta Fall
iTunes: New EP

No comments:

Post a Comment